I am wondering why is 24hr per day not enough for me during this spring/summer? As I am typing this entry, I just had my dinner half an hour ago and now it is already 22.00. Summer is on the way (in two weeks time), but when it is hot, it really hot. I am easily get migraine and easy get cranky which is in contrast with dutch where they will whistling happily during sunny day. Working in the lab, and sometimes disappear to the beautiful island here make my week very2 busy. Then you will understand why people here appreciate their weekend so much including me.
Okey..gonna stop complaining about my busy life (and also about the weather) because I already know what is the fact..I am not the only person on earth that having a very busy life. I am still a single lady...no husband to take care off and no kids to look after and in fact I have nobody here that craves my attention or my loves. So that's why I never stop thanks to Allah for this opportunity...He gives me this chance to pay fully attention to my study and to enjoy this beautiful life.
Actually many things had happened in my daily life..new experience and new adventure in the new chapter of my life. I feel sorry for myself for letting them goes without being documented in here. But I really don't have any feeling right now to share with you guys in here, dunno why. May be it is all about the sincerity, honest, understanding etc2...and don't blame me if my writing then not from the bottom of my heart anymore because if you know me, it is really not me.
Well guys, at least you know that I am still doing fine right? ;)
Monday, 7 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment